Can You Case It? Challenge #67 - Mother's Day Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to another Can You Case It?  Challenge.  This week is our Mother's Day edition.




I wanted to make an Easel card today and because its for Mother's day it just had to be floral.  Do you know what goes well with flowers?  Yes Butterflies, lol.  Come and have a look.




I've used the Top Notes die for cutting this shaped Easel card and the Label Framelits for the inner frame combined with the Printed Blooms Designer paper.



The cardstock used is Pool Party, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Vellum which sits under the label frame to soften the patterns where the greeting has been positioned.  The tiny butterflies were cut with the Beautiful Wings die and the larger one is stamped from the Papillon Potpourri set.



The above pic is a closeup.  The sentiments comes from a vintage stamp set called Wonderful Mother.  I held onto this one because the greeting is such a nice size to work with and a beautiful font.




Punches have been used layered up as an anchor for the easel card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to view my card.  We hope you will play along this week.

Have a great day :-)

Comments

  1. I love your easel cards! Just beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justin :-) I love that you took the time to visit. xx

      Delete
  2. I love your card with the beautiful DSP and butterflies. Any mother would love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have certainly inspired me. I think I must make an easel card now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks