Tall Skinny Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

While I had the supplies out for yesterday's Mother's Day card I made a second one to use of some of the patterned paper from another sheet of the Painted Blooms paper pack.  This paper is so pretty that it really doesn't next much adornment.  Come and have a look.



The greeting comes from the same vintage stamp set as yesterday called Wonderful Mother and this time I've punched it out and trimmed it with the Artisan Label punch.

The cardstock I've used is Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Pool Party & some vellum which was tinted with Pool Party ink.  The strip of lace I've used is from the Artisan embellishment kit.  Here is the card.



I finished it off simply with a Layered butterfly made with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and matching punches, and also some rhinestones.   The ink used on the greeting is Rose Red.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks