Mother's Day Butterfly Card with Sheer Perfection Vellum

Hello Everyone,

Today I've made a card with the Vellum pack from Sale-a-bration called Sheer Perfection.  Sale-a-bration is finished for another year, but I did accumulate to products during the promotion that I am still using.  Come and take a look.




The cardstock used is Basic Gray, Rose Red, Whisper White and Basic Black.   I've layered butterflies cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies and added a centre from the Artisan Embellishment pack.  The greeting comes from the stamp set Wonderful Mother.




This was a simple but elegant card and I love the colour combination.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks