By the Tide Card

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was missing again yesterday.  Friday night is basketball and my daughter had a game with her school versing another at Buderim so it was quite a trek down to play and back home again.  They didn't win this one but they did play well as a team of only 5 with no subs.  The girls were tired after playing all day on Thursday at a netball carnival.  They should be fit.

Today my eldest daughter and I headed in early to the local church fete for some goodies (pic below) and the rest of the day has been relaxing after a hectic week.  I did manage to finish this card that I'm showing you today featuring the stamp set By the Tide.  Come and have a closeup look.



The cardstock used is Delighful Dijon, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand.  The patterned paper is from the Mosaic pack and the inks are Island Indigo, Delighful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe.

Here's the full pic of my card.




The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and is one of my most versatile sets for greetings.  I can't recommend it enough.

Here's the pics of this mornings purchases from the fete.





Don't you just love a good pumpkin scone.  Those ladies sure know how to cook, and the Patty Cakes were delightful too, really delicious.

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you enjoy your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks