Happy Father's Day with Moon Lake

Hello Everyone,

I've been busy making some Father's Day cards.  This is one I designed for today's class using a stamp set from our last mini called Moon Lake.  Unfortunately it didn't carry over, but I thought this image with the boat works so well for a masculine card.  Its stamped in Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla card.




I've also used the Deco Label and Oval framelits here to frame the image and a Base card of Early Espresso card with the Woodgrain textured paper from the Natural Composition designer paper from last year.  I've also added some Linen thread and one of the small wood buttons.




The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set punched out with the new Washi tape punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm off to Brisbane for the weekend to go to a gig with my sister.  The ticket was a birthday gift from her  so there will be no posting from me until Monday.  I hope you enjoy your weekend too.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks