Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #159

Hello All,

Welcome to our Wednesday card sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is today's sketch for you to play along with.







I've made a Baby Boy card with today's sketch and I left off a couple of elements which I didn't think it needed.  I've changed the placement of the sentiment, but the essence of the sketch is there.  I've used Whisper White card combined with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  Inks are Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon and stamp sets are You've got This, Bright & Beautiful and Celebrate Baby.




Here's a closer look.





We hope you will join us with a card of your own this week at the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks