Good Things Butterfly Card


Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been missing for a few days.  We've had basketball on Friday afternoons which makes it hard for me to get a post done and this weekend has been bedroom renovation time once again.  this time it was my youngest daughter's turn.  Everything had to come out of her room so it could be cleaned, paint touched up and carpet pulled up in preparation for new carpet being layed tomorrow arvo.  It's going to look great, but the real work comes again afterwards to arrange everything again and get the furniture back in.  It doesn't do my shoulder much good, but I'm sure it will all look great eventually and be totally worth it.

Today's card is one I've finally finished after working on it since last week.  I've used the stamp set You've Got This and combined it with the Beautiful Butterfly thinlits largest die and the Lots of Labels framelits.  Its a very simple colour scheme.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Soft Sky.  Inks also of Crumb Cake ans Soft Sky with the stamps from You've got this stamp set.  The die cut butterfly always looks beautiful to especially on a simply designed card.  It looks quite elegant finished off with one of our Metal rimmed pearls on the centre.   Here is the full photograph of the card.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks