Wonderous Wreath Peace card

Hi Everyone,

How has your weekend been?   Mine has been a busy taxi service, aka Mum's taxi as usual between sleepovers and Birthday parties.

Thank goodness I still have a few Christmas cards I've made in advance.  The one I'm sharing today uses the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and an idea I saw recently on one of the challenge sites using the Home for Christmas dsp.  Come and take a look.




The cardstock I've used is Real Red, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  The Wonderful Wreath framelits were used in conjunction with the matching stamps and the deer in the middle was cut from the Home for Christmas designer paper.  Peace comes from the Christmas Greetings thinlits.

The background of my card was embossed with the Bricks embossing folder.   Gold cord was added to the top of the wreath under the bow.





Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy whats left of your weekend.





Comments

  1. Pretty card, Carolyn. I love the wreath with the deer on the brick background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer looks so sweet inside the wreath...fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks