Guy Greetings Woodland Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I have a card to show you that my ladies made in today's class.  This was one for the guys using the Woodland Embossing Folder combined with the stamp set Guy Greetings.  I made a square one today using a base of Basic Gray combined with Whisper White card.  Come and have a look.






I've used Basic Gray ink inside the embossing folder before putting my card in and putting through my Big Shot.  Here is a full view of the card.




The car and greeting images from the Guy Greetings stamp set has been stamped with Memento Black ink and I finished off  the panel with  Candy dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Enjoy your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks