Soft Sky/Smoky Happy Scene Christmas Card

Hi Everyone,

I'm showing the other colour combination of a class card I shared recently using the Happy Scene stamp set combined with the Window framelits from the Hearth & Home stamp set.

The cardstock here is Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  The patterned paper in the scene was from last years Specialty pack called All is Calm.




The "peace" has been cut with the Christmas Greetings framelits from the Silver foil board and as adhered to the window sill.  I added some paper doily under it.  The Smoky Slate background has been embossed with the Beautifully Baroque (vintage) embossing folder.  So glad I kept that one.  The bow comes from the Wonderful Wreath framelits.

Here's the full view of the card.




Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.




Comments

  1. Such a beautiful and peaceful card! I love looking through the window to the wonderful snowy scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen. I was very pleased with how this turned out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks