A view of Santa

Hi Everyone,

Ever since I heard of the Paris attacks I've found it difficult to concentrate and my thoughts are with friends & family both here and online, especially my European friends.  I'm praying for the families of the loved ones affected by this terrible tragedy.  I'm so glad I didn't hear of this until after our Charity event yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't have been much good to anyone there.  We should count our blessings every day and think how fortunate we are to live in this part of the world.

Today I'm sharing another Christmas card (completed in advance) I made which combines the Hearth & Home framelits with a cute Santa scene through the window.  I have made a bunch of these with a variety of scenes including trees with the snow and I really do like this Window die.  I think it's so versatile.  In this one I've fussy cut a Santa from the paper in the Home for Christmas pack.





The cardstock I've used for this one is Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer.  I also used some Silver foil for the greeting using the Christmas greeting thinlits as shown in the pic below.




The Smoky Slate background was embossed with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder which has been retired, but I love its vintage look.

Thanks so much for stopping by on this sombre weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks