All is Calm Night of Navy Card

Hi everyone,

How has your day been?  I spent the best part of the morning waiting for my MRI on my shoulder.  I hope it was conclusive on what's wrong and why I've been in pain for months.  I get results on Monday.

I actually made this card in advance a week ago when I was playing with the Wonderland stamp set and made this card combining the stamps with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  Come and have a look.





The cardstock is Night of Navy, Whisper White and Silver Foil.  The inks used are Night of Navy and Marina Mist.  Silver sequins have been added to the card and the Sentiment has been bannered and layered onto silver foil also cut using the Banner punch.






Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.




Comments

  1. What a beautiful snowy scene! I love the trees in shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks