In Colour Easel Card for my Launch


Hello Everyone,


I'm trying to catch up on posts and I have another class happening tomorrow, so I wanted to show you this Easel card that I made for my launch before I shared any more class cards.  This card uses all five of our new "In Colours".  I used Dapper denim for the base of this card and combined with Botanical Builder framelits, Papillon Potpourri butterfly and greeting from Rose Wonder stamp set.





Colours use were the whole In colour range and some Basic Black and Whisper White to line the inside of the card.  Here's a closer look at the front.  It was cut with Oval Accents Bigz and Oval framelits dies.




This is the side view.






Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a fabulous day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks