Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 199 - Blooms and Bliss

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge here with the Paper Craft Crew. Here is our sketch for the week.







I've used some brand new dsp called Blooms and Bliss.   I would have to say its my current favourite from our selection in the new catalogue. Greeting used on the banner is from Blooms and Wishes Stamp set and cardstock is Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride. I've used my butterfly dies to create a layered butterfly on the lower corner combined with Butterfly basics stamp set. I also pulled my Blossom punch out of retirement for my punched flower.


Here's a closeup.







So glad you could drop by my blog
this week and t hanks for joining us a the Paper Craft Crew







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks