Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 198 - Botanicals Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday card  challenge, a colour challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.




I've chosen Peekaboo Peach as my new In colour and added Basic Black card as a neutral for my Easel card.  Botanical Builder framelits and stamps Botanical Blooms, Rose Wonder and Papillon Potpourri Butterfly have also been combined on my card along with my vintage Ovals Bigz die and Oval framelits.




Here's a closer look at the card front.




Rose wonder bundle was used for the Birthday greeting.




Here's my easel card from front view.




I hope you like my Easel card.  We can't wait to see what you create .  We hope you will join us for our weekly challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks