Biggest Morning tea 2016

Hi everyone,


I wanted to share some photos of our event from last weekend including the lovely ladies present and the projects we made on the day.



My event was all about raising some money for Cancer, but we also had a lot of fun, some yummy food and some craft time.  Here's the cards we made.




Same card in a choice of colours with Mint Macaron and either Wisteria Wonder or Calypso Coral.   I used Cup and Kettle framelits and Washi tape & Scallop Circle punch for these cards.





and here is the second card we made, which was a male birthday card.



I've combined a few stamps for this card, Gorgeous Grunge with Sky is the limit.  Cardstock for this card is Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.  I used Decorative label punch for the greeting.  Inks used were Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake.




And last but not least, some pics of the yummy food.  :)













So glad you could stop by my blog.  I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the photos from the weekend.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks