Holly's 15th B'day Card

Hi everyone,

Here's is an Easel card made for a friend of my daughter, who has turned 15 last weekend.  It was my 3rd card in a row made in this style.  My brief given was she likes orange, no butterflies and no flowers Mum.  Here's what I finally came up with.

Cardstock was Peekaboo peach, Whisper White and tangerine tango with inks of Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake and tangerine tango.





Stamps here were Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art and Birthday Balloons and framelits were large Numbers and Star framelits.   Here's a pic of the side view so you can see how card sits.




this is a closer look at the front of my card.



Holly loved it and thanked me, so the effort was well worth it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks