18th Male Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Happy Birthday Jayden,

The card I'm sharing with you today is a Birthday card I made for a friend of my daughter, for his 18th last week.




The cardstock is Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Smoky Slate.  The woodpanel background is from a retired Printed Paper Stack.  The Basic Black panel has been embossed with the Elegant Dots embossing folder and the 18 was cut out with the Large Number framelits.




I've used a vintage greeting from a set I love called Well Scripted and some Washi tape has been used on more Basic Black card to create a border under the sentiment.




Thank you for stopping by to see.  Have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks