Paper Craft Crew 217 - Guy Greetings Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  We have a sketch for you this week to play along with below.





I'm making a Birthday card for my husband so I've used the Guy Greetings stamps set and I've actually made a portrait version of the sketch, deviating slightly with some creative licence to fit the tag I made.




The cardstock is Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I've used 2 embossing folders Decorative Dots and Pine Bough and I've fussy cut out the Vintage car.   The tag was cut with the Chalk Talk framelits and I added some black gingham ribbon from my stash.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  We hope you will join us for this weeks sketch challenge at the
Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks