Stamp, Ink, Paper #72 - Cozy Foxy Christmas


Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week.  Here is our sketch.



I'm in the Christmas card process right now, so naturally I've made another one with some new dsp purchased in the latest Patterned Paper special we ran for October.  My cardstock here is Emerald Envy, Real Red and Whisper white.  The dsp is from the pack called Presents and Pinecones and my cute little fox stamp is from the Hostess set called Cozy Critters.




Here's a closer look.  He was stamped in Soft Suede and I used some Real Red to colour in bits of the scarf.  The greeting comes from the stamp set




I'm really happy with how this turned out even though I was surprised that our guest designer this month LeAnne has used very similar products.  You will see when you go have a look at the Design Team cards on our site at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We hope you will join us and play along.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. You already know that I love this little fox, all ready for CHristmas! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks