Wreath Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,

I was recently commissioned to make a bunch of Christmas Cards.  This was the design I came up with for my customer using the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and Wonderful Wreath matching framelits.  She wanted 25 cards.

Here they are:-




I've used the Softly Falling embossing folder on the Whisper White background of all these cards and used a base card of Emerald envy with a mat of Real Red.




The Christmas banner comes from the Stamp Set Time of Year and the separate flowers down the bottom have been cut with the Blooming Hearts framelits.  Here's a closer look.




The Wishes down the bottom of the card comes from a greeting off the Santa's Sleigh stamp set which I cut with one of the frames from the Bunch of Banners framelits.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you've had a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks