PCC221 - Happy Wonderful Christmas Flip Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  It's a colour challenge this time and these look like perfect Christmas Colours to me.




I've used them to make a Flip Christmas card and I pulled out my retired Label card thinlit die for it using some Christmas paper from This Christmas designer paper pack.  The cardstock I've chosen is Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and some Very Vanilla.  I've used the Santa's Sleigh bundle for the Tree and reindeer on this card and I pulled out my Wonderful Wreath set for the sentiments on the flip front and back.  A series of photos are below to show the panels which is a bit more difficult with a flip card.




The above pic shows the front side of the card and below is a closeup of the font side of the greeting.




And the front of the card standing.




The next pic is the flip side of the card which shows the inner greeting.







We hope you will join our challenge this week.  There is heaps of inspiration from our Design Team and we'd love to see some new faces join in at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks