A Quick Card


Hi Everyone,

How is your Boxing Day going.  Ours is pretty laid back today, just lazing around.  No visitors today apart from Grandma and Grandad popping over to say hello, as we are travelling down to Broadbeach, Gold Coast for the day tomorrow to visit my family who are all on holiday there until the New Year.

My husband asked if I was going to be making any more cards, as he thought I should clean off my desk, and I said of course I was.  So here is a quick one I've made with some leftover bits and pieces that have been lying around on it for the past few weeks (well that's tidying it off, isn't it?).


I've used only 2 Cardstocks - Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.  The white was embossed with the Oval Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, which is generally used for Christmas as it's so ornate, however I've covered the embossed tree across the bottom with my Happy Birthday Greeting from the Itty Bitty Banners set and used a Double Butterfly, which I had previously stamped from Papillon Potpourri and cut with the Elegant Butterfly Punch which has been mounted on white cut with one of the Apothercary Accent framelit shapes.   I added some Basic Pearls to the centre of the butterfly.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks