Paper Players #126

Hi Everyone,

Here is this weeks Paper Players Challenge

Now I only have one Snowflake stamp set, Snowflake Soiree which I've used but I also have the Snowflurry die.  I've combined the both on my card, but also combined one of the Doily dies within my Glimmer Snowflake to make it a little more special.

 My Cardstock is Perfect Plum, Pool Party and Whisper White with Silver Glimmer paper.  I've left lots of white space on the background for the clean style.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my CAS creation.  Don't forget to leave me a quick comment.  I really appreciate them.


Comments

  1. Love the colours in this one Carolyn. Don't think I have tried them before. Very good. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These collrs are gorgeous together and I love how you paired the doily and snow flurry die! Clever! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, the colors are wonderful together. The doily between the snowflakes is a fabulous idea. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks