JAI #146 - Colour Challenge



 Hi Everyone,

This week I've decided to join in a Colour Challenge with Just Add Ink

These are the colours


I've decided to make a Snowflake card with my new set Snowflake Soiree and Embossing Folder Northern Flurry.  Here is my card.  It's DL size, which is long and skinny.


 I wanted to keep the Pink and Chocolate chip colours to a minimum so as not to overwhelm the Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

Thanks for looking.  Please leave a comment if you like my card.  I'd love to hear what you think.


Comments

  1. Love your design Carolyn.
    Wish I had that embossing Folder but a bit late now I think! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dual snowflake effect Carolyn, very pretty! Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflakes and like how you haven't overwhelmed the softer colours with the darker ones. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Carolyn! I needed to read what you've written about not overwhelming the Pool Party and Crumb Cake before I made my card - I've done exactly that!!! Love your background stamping of the snowflakes and the bits of bling you've added. Thanks for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Carolyn. I love the combination of stamped and embossed snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks