Lara's 3rd Birthday

Hi Everyone,

We've had a very busy weekend, with my first class of the year on Saturday and my niece Lara's 3rd Birthday today.  She lives in Brisbane so we've spent over 3 hours travelling back and forth.

Being a 3 year old and a little girl, she loves her fairytales and is also going through a Princess phase.  She's actually had 2 Birthday parties this year, a Princess Party for all her little friends to dress up and the family party which was today.

In keeping with the theme, I made her a card fit for a little Princess and my girls also made her some cakes for the party.

Although the stamped images are not SU, and I've also used some non SU papers from my stash, you may notice some very definate added SU touches.

I've made the sun in the corner with 2 punches - the circle and the small tab on the ticket punch for the rays and I've used the Memorable moments set and Label Framelits on the base of my easel card.  I've used the Silver Glimmer Paper for the Crown and the star on the wand, and of course I've used SU cardstock - Rose Red, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.

My Girls had to make these Froggie Cakes for the Party to go with the theme.


My daughters have a sense of humour.  This poor guy looks like he's been drinking.
Here is a picture of the Birthday Girl, and also my girls looking on at their cousin. 




These cakes were loved by all, young and young at heart, but what a sugar overload.  The birthday cake in the picture one above is also surrounded by lolly sticks.

Here is one last pic of Lara rocking out on her drum kit, her favourite present of the day, and she certainly entertained us. 

Comments

  1. Oh I just couldn't wait to see your photos! And they were such a treat! I love your little princess drummer. How cool she looks all in pink. And your girls are perfect as usual. Love their frog cakes. It looks like it was a great day. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day. It included entertainment by the birthday girl - fabulous. Great card and cupcakes. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks