The Paper Players #128


Hi Everyone,

This week it's a colour challenge at the Paper Players

Digging through my stash of products to find the correct colours I found I had some retired Dsp to fit the bill, namely Flirtatious and Beyond the Garden dsps. 

Here is my card
I've combined a little old and new for my card.  I've used the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Build a Brads, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Paper Doily and Oh Hello Stamp set (greeting) on my card all from the Seasonal Catalogue with Elegant Butterfly punch and the retired papers.  The cardstock is Basic Gray, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight per the colour challenge.  I also stamped my greeting with Pacific Point ink, directly onto the dsp which made it look a little greener.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  Please leave me a little blog love as I enjoy reading your comments.



Comments

  1. These colours are too hard for me! You have done a good job with them. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, looking at your blog I can see why the bitty butterfly punch was your go to for this fabulous card :-) I love that you have tied the yellow on the base with the butterflies on the focal point. The strong font on the sentiment was perfect at the bottom. So glad you shared this fabulous card with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout and I love how you've highlighted all the fabulous retired dp. Love the doily too...great job! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty combination of elements, Carolyn. Love the layered butterflies, doily and rhinestones together. Isn't it fun to have a paper stash to dig through? Great choices. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comments ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks