Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone,

How has your weekend been?  I've had a great Sunday catching up with a friend and having lunch with them visiting a little town on the Sunshine Coast where I haven't been in years.  I've also had both girls at school today for Rehearsals for the upcoming School Musical which gave me some Me time.

Today's card features the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I saw the idea for this card from one of my Stampin Up demo magazines, only they used Hearts in the sample.  I immediately thought butterflies would be perfect, LOL.  What do you think, good substitute?

Have a closer look


The patterned papers used are Sweet Sorbet pack from Sale-a-bration and the greeting here is from the Hostess stamp set called Simply Sketched.  My Cardstock is Coastal Cabana which I used for a Square base this time and Whisper White.  Here is the full view.


Thank you for calling in today.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks