Celebrate with Backyard Basics


Hello Everyone,

Today I have a quick little card made with some leftover bits from my desk.  I've combined a few different elements here, namely Perfectly Penned, Backyard Basics and Wood Panel stamps.  Come and have a look.


I've had the little bird from Backyard Basics coloured in and waiting for a place to call home for quite a while and this oval stamped with the Wood Panel background has also been sitting, and was a cut out from a Deco Label frame used on another card.  The little leaves are cut from Always Artichoke card with the die which is about to be retired, and one I will really miss.  Here is the full view of the card.



I've also used some Pear Pizzazz retired pleated ribbon on this card and stamped the greeting with Old Olive Ink.  The Cardstock used is Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.

Thanks so much for calling in today.  See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks