Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #95

Hi Everyone,


Another Wednesday and sketch challenge for you brought to you from the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is today's sketch.


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #95


I'm using the Patterned Paper from the Afternoon Picnic pack combined with card of Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla.  I have kept to the basic sketch apart from the chevrons across the card.

Here's my card.


Quite a collection of elements here hey.  I've used Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Label Something & Petite Petals stamps, Little Leaves die, Hearts Collection Framelits and Petite Petals and Artisan Label punches.
Have a closer look.


I really do like this colour combination and how this has turned out.  The Decorative Dots embossing folder has been used on my butterfly wing and it was finished with some Basic Pearls.  I also stamped the feelers onto the heart below using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.

So what do you think of my card for the Design Team this week.  We hope you will join in with one of your own.  We would love to see your take on the sketch. 

Before I continue on, I wanted to let you know the outcome of yesterday's card.  My daughter said "its alright, it'll do"   LOL.   See you next time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks