You Make Me Happy

Hi Everyone,

How are you this Thursday?  I've had a pretty good day and I'm feeling particularly happy with how my card has turned out.  I've combined stamp sets here using Peaceful Petals, Happy Watercolor, Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri along with the Scallop Tag topper punch and Butterfly punches.

I've done a little colouring with markers and blender pens here.  Here is my card.


The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Very Vanilla and inks used are Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum, Summer Starfruit and Black Stazon.  Here is a closeup of the tag.



Thanks so much for visiting today.  Hope your day is happy too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks