Fabulous Florets Make a Wish card

Hello Everyone,

Its been a lazy Saturday here today.  Listened to some music, made some cards, caught up with some friends.  Exactly how I like to spend a weekend seeing as I didn't have a class on or any special plans, other than pick up my daughter from a sleepover this afternoon.  For once I actually could sleep in without having to worry about getting out the door or being on time for something.  Good feeling.

This is one of the cards I've finished today using the Fabulous Florets stamp set, Sweet Essentials greeting and Beautiful Baroque embossing folder.  Have a closer look.



I've done a similar thing as I did with yesterdays card and water coloured the flower with Primrose Petals and Summer starfruits ink.  The stem and leaves are stamped with Old Olive and the little butterfly with Summer Starfruit.  The shape is cut with the Window Framelits and this piece is actually the cutout from yesterday's card which has been mounted on the cardfront with foam dots.  The background was embossed with Beautiful Barouque embossing folder and all layered onto a Whisper White cardbase.

Here is the complete card.




I hope you are having yourselves a wonderful weekend to.  See you tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks