Another Works of Art card in Blackberry Bliss

Hello People,

How is your weekend going?  It's Sunday night here and I am a little late finishing my post.  I was a little late finishing my card.  Thats why.  I was actually making 2 at once because I have a busy day tomorrow with my eldest daughter starting work experience a good 40 minutes away from us.  I will have several long trips a day to take her down and back to work this week.

Onto my card.  This one was inspired by the work of good demo friend Tina Parsons.  Here is my take on her design.


The base of my card is Blackberry Bliss which I've teamed with Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry card.  I've used the stamp sets Everything Eleanor (swirl) and Works of Art for this card with inks of Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo and Black Stazon.

Here's the full view of the card.


I love the combination of the colours on this card and hope you do to.  Have a wonderful Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks