Warmest Wishes Paint Chip Card

Hello Everyone,

Its been an extremely busy week for me with all the travel due to my daughter's Work experience at Myer.  Can't wait to slow down a little this weekend.  And it will only be a little because I have a class and new catalogue launch on Saturday morning which I'm also trying to prep for right now.

I want to show a quick card I've made in the meantime with the Blooming with Kindness stamp set and another paint chip.  Love the paint chips, instant colour teamed with Black and White for a super quick card.

Have a closer look here.


The stamping is all done in Stazon Black ink and the reversed scallop border is an offcut from using the Adorning Accent edgelits, which is pretty cool that you can use what is considered waste in this way.




Thanks so much for calling in to see today's card.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Lovely Carolyn. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    School holidays here now.
    My girls think I'm a little silly when I go visit a particular hardware store and come out with paint chips :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks