Secret Garden Lattice Window Card

Hi Everyone,

How has the start to your weekend been?  I've had a class at home here this morning with some lovely ladies and we had a great time catching up and cardmaking.

Today I have a card to show you which I made as an extra sample to show the girls.  The one made for class featured Fabulous Florets flowers and I wanted to show them how it would look by substituting them with the Secret Garden flower stamps.  Come and have a closer look.


The base card is Elegant  Eggplant which has been layered with Whisper White and I've also used Wisteria Wonder Card for the greeting and one of the blooms.  The Window cut out is created with the Window Frames Collection framelits which has been inlaid with the Lattice die.

Here is the full view of my card.


The inks used on this card are Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight and I've added one of my favourite butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.

Thanks so much for calling in today to see my card.  Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks