Dressup Works of Art Card

Hello Everyone,

Its Monday and another start to a new week.  It's quite a busy week for me this week, so I actually completed the card I'm going to show you yesterday.



The cardstock is Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Basic Gray.  I've added a little Island Indigo ribbon to the dressform cut with the framelit from Basic Gray card and stamped with inks Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Black Stazon.  The stamps used are from Works of Art and Everything Eleanor sets.  I rounded alternate corners on this card too.



I'm quite happy with how this turned out with the combination of colours.  Hope you have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks