Betsy's Blossoms Paint Chip card


Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope its been a wonderful weekend so far.  It's a long weekend for us here with another day off tomorrow, nice.

Today's card features another paint chip.  There was a boo boo made at class with the stamping of the Medallion from the Happy Day stamp set on this background, so I worked out a way of covering it with Betsy's blossoms for some leaves and the birdy from the set.  I've also added some Mini Petals with the Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch, a few little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings die and a greeting from the Sweet Essential set.  Come and have a look at the detail.



I've used the Adorning Accents Edgelits on some Basic Black card to create the decorative borders on a base card of Naturals White and I've used inks of Black Stazon, Bermuda Bay and Perfect Plum.  A picture of the full card is below.



I think this was a pretty good save, cause I could have just thrown out this paint chip.  Have a lovely rest of your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks