Patchwork Heart Card


Hello Everyone,

A short post today because I'm running late, sorry.  Today's card is a little different.  Its a heart shaped card and I'm using some of the Afternoon Picnic patchwork patterned paper on it.  Come and have a look.



I've used the Hearts collection framelits to cut this card out from Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla cardstock and I've used a greeting from a retired set on the front of this card "Love you Much" from the set Well Scripted.   Next I want to show you the inside of this card.



The sentiment on the inside is from the stamp set Loving Thoughts.  Makes this a perfect card for an engagement, Wedding or particularly an Anniversary.  I have some friends in mind for this one.

And finally, the full view of the finished card.  Please excuse my hand, its the only way I could photograph this well enough was to hold it up.



Have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks