Make a Wish with Washi Tape

Hello Everyone,

I'm back again with another card using some retiring bits.  I have the Rev up the Fun Stamp set and Washi tape on this card, combined with a Sentiment from Perfect Pennants.  Here is a closer look at the card.




I've also stamped with Gorgeous Grunge stamps onto the background.  The cardstock is Very Vanilla and Smoky Slate.




I've used the Label framelits for cutting our and layering the sentiment here and I've also cut out and raised the car from Rev up the Fun stamp set on Foam dots.

Its another male birthday coming up in the family and I love how this card turned out.  I hope you like it too.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks