Festival of Trees Male Birthday card

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on making a few Masculine cards of late.  Some of these will be needed for our family and some will be sent to the gift shop that I supply some cards to.  In any event, they will come in handy.  It never hurts to have some masculine cards on hand.

I particularly like this Woodland embossing folder that I've inked inside and I've used this technique a few times.  In fact we used this technique at my end of year class.  I was able to sell a few of these folders and the good news is that Stampin' Up have decided to keep this one seeing as it was popular.

My card is made with Basic Black and Sahara Sand cardstock.  Come and take a look.




I've used Memento Black ink for both stamp sets, Festival of Trees and Guy Greetings and also brayered onto the inside of the embossing folder before the card was placed inside and put through the Big Shot.  The greeting has been stamped onto Sahara Sand card and punched with the extra large Oval punch then mat with a punched Decorative Label Black piece of card.  It was finished with a couple of Black neutral Candy Dots.  Here's the finished card.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great long weekend.



Comments

  1. Beautiful card Carolyn. I have been enjoying seeing you use this embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks