Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #26 - Bohemian Butterfly Wishes

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you,

Welcome to our Sketch Challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper  This one was designed by Team Member Maggie.  Don't you love a nice clean sketch to follow?  I do.



I'm using some Bohemian designer papers, Butterfly Basics stamps, Bold Butterfly thinlits and Bity Banner thinlits.




The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and Delightful Dijon.  I've used the Woodgrain embossing folder on the vanilla background card and I had some Teal coloured rhinestones in my stash which I've added to the butterfly.




A closeup of the butterfly.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  We hope you will join our challenge this week and can't wait to see what you create for Stamp Ink Paper.

Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks