PCCCSC175 - Happy Christmas for the Tic Tac Toe challenge



Hi Everyone,

Its Wednesday which means its time once again for the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  This week we have something a little different.   It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge where you choose the line you will create with.  This is also a two week challenge we can all play along and enjoy our Christmas festivities as well.  Details are below.


videogram cover image


 I've chosen the last vertical line - Designer Series Paper, Stripes and Christmas Theme.  I've used the Merry Moments paper with Real Red and Whisper white cardstock and the Deco Label framelits with the Oh What Fun stamp set.  Here's my card.





The inks used to stamp with was Real Red and Old Olive.  I was able to add some Pear Pizzazz pleated ribbon from my stash on this card as well.




This Tic Tac Toe challenge is going to be lots of fun and I can't wait to see which line you choose to create with.  There is lots of inspiration from our Design Team this week and no excuse not to play along with the extended challenge.

Have a great day and I'll see you at the Paper Craft Crew soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks