Square Guy Greetings Woodland Card

Hi Everyone,

How was your day?  We had the first Christmas party I've been to this year for the Badminton Club today with a lunch at the RSL.  It was great.


Today I have another card to show you that I made last week using the same technique I've been showing you with the Woodland embossing folder.  This one is in brown tones.  The cardstock used was Early Espresso and Whisper White.  The Ribbon was some retired Soft Suede ribbon.  The inks used was Memento Black and Tip Top Taupe.  Come and have a look.





The Tip Top Taupe was brayered inside the embossing folder then the image was stamped before the card was put inside and run through the Big Shot.  Here's the finished card.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back with the challenge team tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks