Crumb Cake Guy Greetings Birthday card

Hello Everyone,

It's another fine Sunny day here in Oz.  I'm loving the weather at the moment.

Today's card is another from the many I've made recently with the Woodland embossing folder.  How great is it for male cards?

I feel like I've really got my value from it already.  Here it is.




On this one the Car has been stamped separately, fussy cut and raised on foam over the card.
The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Tip Top Taupe and the Ink is Tip Top Taupe inside the embossing folder combined with Memto Black ink for the stamping.

Here's the full pic of my card today.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  The end of the year is drawing closer so I hope 2016 is a great one for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks