Hello Manhattan

Hi Everyone,

I've dug out a few bits & pieces from my desk to create this card with.  The embossing on this card front is from an old vintage embossing folder called  Manhattan Flower.  Come and have a look.






The cardstock is Basic Black, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink (I think).  I'm not 100% sure on the pink other than I know its been retired a couple of years.  I can't believe how long I've had these bits sitting, including the butterfly, which has been stamped with Strawberry slush ink and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  Its just been fluttering around lost on my desk.

Here's the full photo of the finished card.




The greeting on this card is cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Greeting thinlits.  I think it works well on this simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your weekend.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks