A Birthday card for a dear Lady

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to show you quickly a card I whipped up this arvo for my Grandma's Birthday.  We will be seeing her in the morning for our Annual Extended family Christmas (the Cox family) which is my Mum's side of the family.  This coincides with my Grandma's, affectionately known as Gubby's birthday.  Gubby will be 95 this year if memory serves me correctly and I knew I wanted to have florals on her card.  She loves her garden.  Come and have a look.





I had to combine the floral paper with one of my favourite layered butterflies cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies.  The cardstock on this card is Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant.  The white background was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder and the Birthday greeting comes from a vintage stamp set called Well Scripted.

Here's the full picture of the finished card.




Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope your Christmas preparations are going well.  I took a pic of my tree.  We are almost ready.  :-)




There will be no time for blogging this weekend, so I'll see you all next week.  Have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks