Snowflakes and Glimmer Paper

Hi Everyone,

A number of my regulars have been absent from classes of late so I thought everyone would like to see what has been very popular.  I have a number of cards to share here using The Snow Flurry die and Glimmer Paper.  Now the Glimmer paper comes in a few colours - Champagne from the Holiday mini pictured the following cards below and Silver and Red in the Annual Catalogue.

Here are a couple made with the Champagne Glimmer and Snow Flurry die


The Square Card (Top) is based on a Card I made previously for class.  In this instance I've used a base of Soft Suede with Whisper White and Blushing Brie as the flag beneath the snowflake.  I've also used the Large Scallop Edgelits for some glimmer trim and the Paper Piercing Template around the flag.

The second card is a case of a card by Amy Storrie.  It features a strip of the Flocked Window sheet from the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper pack from the Holiday Mini on cardstock of Whisper White and River Rock.  I've used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder on both cards.

Next I've used Silver Glimmer Paper, and I have a number of cards to share here.

You can see the similarities in this card to my card (Top).  This card was inspired by the work of Lynette Parker.  I've used a base of Crumb Cake with Whisper White and Perfect Plum for the flagged mat of the snowflake.  We made this card in class and I immediately sold a number of these dies and Glimmer paper to go with it.

The next card is also a similar style and based on this card above, and although I had the idea to make this card too, I was beaten to it by Shannon Briglia, who also had the same idea.  The Flagged mat has been replaced by one of the shapes in the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I've used Shannon's colours too of
Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Pool Party.


I have a couple more cards to share using the Glimmer, but I'll save that for next time.

Please leave me a comment, if you like what you see.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful Carolyn. I am so in loe with the champagne glimmer paper atm. Might have to copy some of these tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks