Just Add Ink #155


Hi Everyone,

This week at Just Add Ink there is a sketch challenge which I want to play along with.

Here is the sketch we have been given to work with this week.


I've decided to use my Aviary stamp set for this card as it has been a bit neglected of late with our neverending supplies of new products always coming out.  This is a classic colour combo of Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red.  Here is my card.



I've also used the Fancy Fan embossing folder on my Real Red Core'dinations Cardstock Panel and Sale-a-bration set Pretty Petites with matching Petite Curly Label punch.


Here are some closer shots so you can see a little more of the detail



Thanks for stopping by.  If you like my card, please leave me some comments as I love hearing from you.



Comments

  1. This is adorable, Carolyn! Love the little bird at the bottom of the card, the embossed panel, and the use of the sweet little sentiment. Lovely card for our challenge at Just Add Ink this week; thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carolyn! Love the free bird at the bottom and the crisp clean panels, very striking. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I must use my aviary stamps again seeing your striking and beautiful card! Love the escaped bird too! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks