A Masculine card


Hi Everyone,

Here is another quick post tonight.  Feel like I am running behind at the moment, as I have so many kits to finish off from yesterdays class for ladies who weren't able to attend, some due to the wet weather conditions and unsafe roads.

I wanted to make another Masculine card with the stamp set Feeling Sentimental while I had it out.  The Penny Farthing image works well for an easy male card, which I've paired with Postage due stamps seeing has I have my Postage stamp punch out handy as well.  My background is a sheet of Script paper from the stack called Print Poetry and my cardstock is Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Marina Mist. 

I've used the Ovals framelits to layer the image for this card and used the curly label punch as a little tab for my Birthday greeting off the side.

Thanks so much for looking.


Comments

  1. This is a great male card. I love how you have the little happy birthday tab peaking out. Think I might need to get me some Print Poetry Paper. It looks mighty fine! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks