Secret Garden Sycamore Street Card Collection


Hi Everyone,

A little while ago I saw some great cards that combined Secret Garden Collection, Ovals Framelits and Feel Goods stamp set by Inky Moose.  I purchased her tutorial.  Sure saves a lot of work, when somebody has already done some great designs and written instructions on how they did it.

Well I changed mine up just slightly to use a few different cardstocks and more sheets of the Sycamore Street Designer Series Papers and matching Ribbons and Buttons.

Here are the cards I made using Inky's designs


If you would like the supplies for these cards, there is only a limited time left for Sale-a-bration to earn these products for free.  You only have until 22nd March to place your order.  Contact me today to place your order to obtain these Sycamore Street limited edition products.

I also want to say thanks to Inky Moose for her great designs and tutorial.

Here is my collection of cards.



Thanks once again for stopping by.  I'll be back again soon with another challenge card.


Comments

  1. This is a great collection Carolyn, Just loving the Secret Garden Set. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks